Tuesday, September 19, 2017

video work

video work

video work

Directions:
A. Write your own proverb for living life.
B. In a group of four (4), create/make a skit showing how to use your favorite proverb in a real life situation .

1. Each group should have a director, at least two (2) actors, a costume/set designer and a camera woman.

Everyone in the group should help write the script.
Example:

Dialog Page
Directions: Write your movie dialog following this example. At least two (2) actors in your movie must speak.

Title: ´´Where´s Robinson?´´
Scene Location: 6:00 a.m. Classroom

Danielle: Good morning. Let´s start. Take out your dictionary. Class president, please help me with the dictionary check.

Student: Where´s Robinson?
Danielle: Umm. He´s having breakfast.
Scene Location: Kitchen. Robison is cooking breakfast. At 6:10 Robinson is eating arepas; 10 minutes later he´s drinking chocolate; 6:45 he´s eating an egg; at 7:05 a.m. he´s sleeping.
Scene location: 7:30 a.m. Classroom. Robinson walks into class.
Danielle: Robinson, you made it. Class finishes in 20 minutes!
Robinson: Well, better late than never.


The skit must be at least 3 minutes long.
Write your name your job paper!!!!

2. Each person in your group must explain how she did her job to the class.


3. Show/present skit to class

a.Director´s job

The name/title of the skit is _________________________________
I gave it that name because______________________________________
The skit takes place in (for example school)__________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________happen in our skit because_____________________________________________________

Example:

Hello. My is Danielle. I am the director for this skit. The title of the skit is ¨Where is Robinson¨. I named it ¨Where is Robinson¨ because he is always late for class. Danielle is in the classroom, teaching while Robinson is in the kitchen having breakfast and wasting time.

b.Set/Costume Designer´s job

I used ___________________ style of (clothes, furniture, etc.) in the skit because ________________________________________________________
___________________________________________ will use/wear these __________________________ because _______________________________

Example:
Hello my name is Danielle. I am the set/costume designer. The skit is set in the classroom and school kitchen. The skit is in the school because the characters are the students and the teachers.

c.The Actor´s job

My character´s name is _Robinson My character is an english teacher.
He/she is __30 years old. His/her attitude is always late at work _ because_he hates his job and he is always wasiting time.

Hello. My name is Danielle. I am an actor in this skit. My character is a teacher from the USA. Her attitude is very serious.

d.The Camera Person´s job

The skit is ______ minutes long. I used a __________________ to shoot the skit. I used a wide/narrow angle. I shot the skit in black and white/color because ________________________

Example¨
Hello. My name is Danielle. I am the camera person for this skit. The skit is 3 minutes long. I used my camera phone to shoot this movie. I used wide and close up angles. I  shot the skit in color because the skit is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment