Friday, March 24, 2017


Hi girls.
You have to write  on your notebooks this autobiography, or you can print it, for next class. 
 Lenny Kravitz-Autobiography 
My full name is Leonard Kravitz and my nickname is “Lenny”. I was born in 1964 in New York city (United States of America), so I am fifty two years old.My parents are Jamaican, but I am American.
I have short black hair, brown skin, and black eyes. I am short and medium weight. I like to wear stretched clothes like tank tops, leather pants, and cowboy boots. I also wear sunglasses, piercing, earings, a lot of rings, necklaces, and bracelets.
I am a composer and  a rock singer (“Again”, “Are you  gonna go my way”,etc, are some of my songs.)
I like to write poems and to compose songs at my studio in “Las Bahamas”. Besides, I like to play the piano, the guitar, and to go to the beach with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment